Higher Education commission (HEC) has announced the scholarships for the students of Balochistan and FATA Phase-II for the provision of higher education opportunities. Higher education commission is now inviting the application from the brilliant aspirants of Balochistan and former FATA who are willing to pursue Undergraduate studies in HEC-recognized government as well as private sector universities or degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
HEC is offering these scholarships for the academic session 2020-2021 in all fields of study or the disciplines under the project named as “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch-V.
- The candidates must be the resident of Baluchistan or possess Domicile Certificate of Balochistan/FATA.
- The candidates must have completed at least 12 years or equivalent education with minimum 60 percent marks.
- The maximum age of candidate must be 22 years as on closing date.
- The candidate must have attained the required academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already getting any other HEC or Government scholarship are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
What Will Scholarship Cover?
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fee and other charges
- Living allowance of Rs 6,000/- monthly with yearly increment of 500/- Rs
- Book Allowance of 5,000/- Rs per year
- Travelling allowance of 5,000/- Rs per year
- Initial Settlement Allowance of 10,000/- Rs (only once)
The application forms are available at the official website of HEC. HEC reserves all the rights to cancel or postpone the scholarship at any stage. The application forms submitted by hand will not accept. The deadline for the submission of online applications forms for the scholarship is October 2nd, 2020.